The Engineer must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the principles of Electrical
supply and distribution. The applicant shall work on a research project with a team of engineers
supported by NASA. Interested applicants should email email@example.com.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Polymer composites production.
- Developing, reviewing, updating, modifying, and approving electromechanical design drawings and BOM.
- Liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications and on time.
- Maintaining and improving existing engineering processes and workflows.
- Creating cost estimates, schedules, and various other documents.
- Analyzing existing processes and scheduling meetings to discuss improvement initiatives.
- Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment and systems.
- Designing and building prototypes as part of the development process as required.
- Work in a cross-functional project team environment as well as individually on assignments.
- Provide engineering support for manufacturing and service teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Material/Mechanical/Electrical or related Engineering degree or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Knowledge on electromechanical system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather data, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Work location in the Houston area
- Polymer technology
- Electromechanical systems
- Experience with Microwave, Infrared and induction heating will be an advantage.
- Experience working in a laboratory environment (material synthesis, polymer molding, etc.)
- Experience in Manufacturing Environment is an added advantage.
- Experience with AutoCAD/Solidworks will be an added advantage.
About ATSP Innovations Inc:
ATSP has developed unique polymer concepts with impact in structural composites, wear resistant bulk & coatings, rigid structural foams, ablative materials for reentry vehicles, and fast-bonding high temperature reversible adhesives. ATSP’s team has combined decades of experience designing and developing polymers to tackle challenging industrial problems.