The Engineer must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of basic mechanical and electrical engineering principles. The applicant shall work on the production of polymer resin and research projects with a team of engineers supported by NASA.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Polymer production includes chemical handling, mixing, grinding, sieving.
- Performing characterization such as microscopy, TGA, DSC etc, as part of quality control.
- Developing, reviewing, updating, and modifying electromechanical setup related to production.
- Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment and systems.
- Designing and building prototypes as part of the development process as required.
- Work in a cross-functional project team environment as well as individually on assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Material/Mechanical/Electrical or related Engineering degree or related field. A Master's degree will be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in laboratory environments.
- Ability to gather data, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with AutoCAD/Solidworks
- Experience working in a laboratory environment (material synthesis, polymer molding, etc.)
- Experience in Manufacturing Environment is an added advantage.
About ATSP Innovations Inc:
ATSP has developed unique polymer concepts with impact in structural composites, wear resistant materials, structural foams, and fast-bonding high temperature reversible adhesives. ATSP’s team has combined decades of experience designing and developing polymers to tackle challenging industrial problems. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.