ATSP Innovations is hiring an entry-level Engineer. The Engineer must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of basic mechanical and electrical engineering principles as well as possess hands-on laboratory skills. The applicant shall work on the development and production of polymer resin and composite
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
● Polymer production includes chemical handling, mixing, grinding, sieving.
● Performing characterization such as microscopy, TGA, DSC etc, as part of quality control.
● Developing, reviewing, updating, and modifying electromechanical devices related to polymer and composite production
● Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment and systems.
● Designing and building prototypes as part of the development process as required.
● Work in a cross-functional project team environment as well as individually on assignments.
● Bachelor’s degree in Material/Mechanical/Electrical or related Engineering degree or related field.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience working in laboratory environments.
● Ability to gather data, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
● Experience with AutoCAD/Solidworks
● Experience working in a laboratory environment (material synthesis, composite fabrication, polymer molding, etc.)
● Experience in Manufacturing Environment is an added advantage.
About ATSP Innovations Inc:
ATSP has developed unique polymer concepts with impact in structural composites, wear resistant materials, structural foams, and fast-bonding high temperature reversible adhesives. ATSP’s team has combined decades of experience designing and developing polymers to tackle challenging industrial problems. ATSP Innovations offers a 401k and health insurance.
Please email resumes to email@example.com